Skills I Can do for you
I can help you with all of your website needs such as;
- Standard web page design and development
- Joomla CMS
- Other open source CMS
- Outsourced Agency Work
- Zen Cart E-Commerce Solution
- Other E-Commerce solutions
- Online payment integration
- Photoshop to HTML
- InDesign to HTML
- Fireworks to HTML
- Cleaning up Dreamweaver Code
- Mail Chimp Templates
Here are the answers to the most frequent questions I get asked
- Do you use Dreamweaver to build your sites?
- No! All of the sites that I build (non-open source) are coded by hand. I have an expert knowledge of XHTML and so do not need a 3rd party program to write code for me. This means I know how the site is built, how the code is structured and where to go should any changes be required.
- Can you work on any Content Managed System?
- Although I specialise in Joomla!, I have a working knowledge on most Content Managed Systems as well as writing bespoke ones if required.
- Are your sites compliant?
- Yes, the websites I build leave me with full W3C compliancy. I test each site and show the site has passed to you before I hand it over.
- Are you qualified?
- Yes. I went to Croydon College of Art & Design in the late 1980’s for two years and got a National Diploma in graphic design. From there I went on to Barnet College of Art & Design where I completed a Higher National Diploma in graphic design with merit.
- How long have you been building websites?
- My first commercial job in web design was in 1994 and I have been developing and designing sites ever since.
- Do you do work for people outside the UK?
- I am very happy to work for clients around the world. I have clients in America and Europe at the moment.
- Do you work for a company or design house on a freelance basis?
- Yes. I can take on freelance work for you, although I always work from my base rather than in your office.